- Tour Itinerary
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
Vaishno Devi Yatra with Patnitop
3 Night / 4 Days Ex- Jammu
With Guaranteed Return Helicopter Tickets
|No. of Persons||Standard||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Superior||Luxury|
|Each of 02 Persons||INR. 13000/- P.P||INR. 14500/- P.P||INR. 16000/- P.P||INR. 18500/- P.P||INR. 22500/- P.P|
|Each of 04 Persons||INR. 13000/- P.P||INR. 14500/- P.P||INR. 16000/- P.P||INR. 18500/- P.P||INR. 22500/- P.P|
|Each of 06 Persons||INR. 13000/- P.P||INR. 14500/- P.P||INR. 16000/- P.P||INR. 18500/- P.P||INR. 22500/- P.P|
|Extra Adult / Child||INR. 12500/- P.P||INR. 14000/- P.P||INR. 15500/- P.P||INR. 18000/- P.P||INR. 22000/- P.P|
5% GST Extra Applicable
Vaishno Devi Yatra Package Cost Includes :
- Accommodation in Katra for 03 Nights on a Double Room basis.
- 03 Breakfasts and 03 Dinners.
- Return Helicopter Ticket from Katra Helipad – Sanjichat
- Transfers by car as per your group size.
- Jammu Airport/Station transfers by Dzire (Up to 03 Pax) / Innova (04 Pax – 06 Pax)
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival / Departure.
- All presently applicable hotel taxes.
Vaishno Devi Yatra Package Cost Excludes:-
- Airfare / Train Fare.
- Bookings are subject to availability
- All personal expenses, optional tours, and extra meals.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary.
- Mandatory Supplement charges for Christmas and New Year.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘ Inclusions’.
- Camera fees, Tips, laundry, and phone calls.
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing are not included in the itinerary.
- All alcoholic/aerated beverages, mineral water, and starters.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- 5% GST
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Arrive Jammu – Katra
Start your Vaishno Devi Tour by arriving at Jammu Airport / Railway Station. The agent will receive you and will transfer you to a hotel in Katra. After arrival at the hotel, complete all the check-in formalities and then relax into your room. Spend your remaining day at the Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Katra – Vaishno Devi Darshan - Katra (Return Helicopter)
In the morning take a transfer to Helipad and board a chopper that will drop you at the Sanjichhat. From Sanjichhat, you are required to follow a short trek to the entrance of the temple. Here you need to show their return boarding pass for an early Darshan at the shrine.
Later, return to Sanjichhat for boarding a chopper to return to Katra. Stay overnight at the hotel in Katra.
The famous Cave Temple at Vaishno Devi Shrine enshrines three pindis which symbolizes three forms of Goddess Shakti-Goddess Saraswati, Goddess Lakshmi, and Goddess Kali. You can also buy the Prasad from the Vaishno Devi Shrine shop.
Mata Vaishno Devi temple is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Shakti and is the second most visited religious shrine in India after Tirupati Balaji Temple.
Katra – Patnitop – Katra
After breakfast drive to Patnitop. Visit Nag Temple, Padora Enclave, Sanasar also called the mini Gulmarg and one of the remotest regions of India is a wonderful hill station in Jammu and Kashmir and Nathatop which is one of the most popular attractions of Patnitop. Nathatop will offer you a great view of Snow Coated Hills. In Nathatop, you may hire a pony (on own) to take a trip through the Pine trees and do not forget to take a camera along for memorable photography. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Katra - Jammu Departure
After a sumptuous breakfast, check out from the hotel. This will be the last day of your Katra Vaishno Devi Tour. You will depart for Jammu Airport/Railway Station to board the scheduled flight/train for onward destination.
Wonder World Travels hopes you enjoyed your Vaishno Devi Tour and wish to see you again in the near future.
More about this tour
Helicopter services start from Katra on the foothills and the flight will drop you at Sanjhichatt.
For any refund issue please send a request within 15 days after the date of travel. No request for a refund shall be entertained beyond the specified period.
1. Passengers are requested to report at the departure heliport one hour before the notified departure time of the flight or at Reporting Time mentioned in the PTD. Passengers reporting beyond these timings shall be treated as “NO SHOW”, no refund against the NO SHOW Ticket.
2. Children below 2 years of age will be carried free of cost. However, such children shall be carried in the lap of the accompanying adult. In case of a dispute regarding the age of the infant, valid proof of age shall be the deciding factor.
- The Helicopters shall operate subject to fair weather conditions, clear visibility of the range prescribed by the DGCA and clearance by the ATC.
- The flight from Katra to Sanjichhat takes a total of approx. 08 minutes.
- 5-6 passengers can be accommodated in one flight.
- The helipad is approx. 2 Km. from Bus Stand Katra at Udhampur Road.
- Vaishnodevi Bhawan is approx. 2.5 Km. from Helipad Sanjichhat.
- Helicopter booking once is done, shall not be postponed or Pre- postponed.
- The cancellation can be made up to (and not after) 04 days before the scheduled date of travel. The refund shall be made ordinarily within 30 days from the date of the cancellation of the tickets.
- Full fare refund shall be made only in case of cancellation of helicopter operations due to bad weather/technical reasons at the end of Helicopter Operators. Passengers are requested to submit their online Helicopter Ticket in person to the concerned helicopter operator against proper receipt for the online refund.
- Once booked, the ticket shall be non-transferable.