- Tour Itinerary
- Similar Tours
South India Special
05 NIGHTS / 06 DAYS
Only in Rs.9900/- Per Person (Minimum 06 persons required)
CALL +91-85888 24351
VALID TILL 31ST MARCH 2020
The Above Cost Includes :
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation on Double/ Twin Sharing Room for 5 Nights.
- Breakfast in all the Hotels.
- All Ex Bangalore transfers as per itinerary in 01 A/c Innova /Similar. (AC will not run in Hilly areas.)
- All Sightseeing as per the Itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees, and driver’s allowances.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
The Above Cost doesn’t Include:-
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Bookings are Subject to Availability.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicles do not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Supplement at Long Weekends / National Holidays / Festival Season (Like Christmas, New Year, etc.)
- 5% GST
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Arrival Bangalore - Mysore
Arrival at Airport / Railway station & Transfer Mysore, complete the check-in formalities at your hotel. After Fresh n up you can visit Mysore Palace, Chamundi Hills, the Brindavan Gardens. During the evening the garden looks beautiful with musical fountains and colorful lights. Enjoy your dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Mysore to Coorg
After check out and take you to Coorg, popularly known as Scotland of India, is a wonderful place to refresh yourself. It is one of the famous hill stations of Karnataka that is blessed with abundant green areas and natural beauty.
Enroute, visit Bylukuppe Tibetan Settlement (Golden Temple) and Kaveri Nisargadhama a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Cauvery, at a distance of 2 km from Kushalnagar. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel. Arrive at the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Coorg Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing at Coorg, visit Talakaveri, Omkareshwar Temple, Bhagamandala and Abbey Falls. After lunch, relax for some time and proceed for sightseeing. Evening visit to Raja Seat. Later return to the hotel for an overnight stay at Coorg.
Coorg - Ooty via Bandipur National Park
In the morning, after breakfast, check out from the hotel and visit Dubare Elephant Camp. Later you’ll take a transfer to Ooty, it will be around 4 hours of a journey around 140 KMs. Enroute visit Bandipur National Park. Then drive to Ooty - the "Queen of Hill stations" nestled in the Nilgiri range and popularly known as Ooty, A Britisher Mr. John Sullivan discovered Ooty in 1821; the sheer grandeur of this romantic city is enough to drain anyone out.
On reaching the hotel just check-in to your room. Rest of the time is free for shopping and your other areas of interest. Overnight stay at Hotel in Ooty.
Ooty Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, get ready for exciting excursions of Ooty, enjoy the beautiful attractions of Doddabeta Peak, Popular Botanical Garden, Rose Garden, and Ooty Lake/Boat House - here you can enjoy boating, horse riding, etc. activities. Return to the hotel & stay overnight in Ooty.
Ooty - Bangalore Drop via Coonoor Sightseeing
After breakfast check out & proceed Coonoor visit Sim's Park, Lamb's Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea Factory and Tea Gardens. Thereafter, proceed to Railway St. / Airport for your scheduled onward journey.